Your local Chapter Board leadership would like to remind you that the ASIS International 2017 membership renewal period is now underway. Membership in ASIS International is an investment in you and your career. Our great organization will continue to work each day to ensure your access to:
· Members-only savings on ASIS Board certifications (CPP, PCI, and PSP) application and exam fees
· Members-only pricing on education opportunities (webinars, classroom programs, e-Learning)
· Ability to post resumes and explore security jobs and career resources in our Career Center
· Volunteer leadership and executive training to advance your career
Information and Resources
· Subscription to award-winning Security Management magazine; access to the Security Buyers Guide, CRISP reports, and more
· Members-only access to the security industry’s largest portfolio of information at the ASIS Library (IRC)
· Free download of each ASIS Standard and Guideline and exclusive access to Council White Papers
· Reduced member pricing on the Protection of Assets (POA) manual and many other security books in the ASIS Store
· Critical connections via year-round networking opportunities and member communities (chapters, councils, Member Directory)
· Member-only discounts at the ASIS Annual Seminar and other global conferences and events
NOTE: Your ASIS membership will expire on Dec. 31, 2016, and you will need to renew your membership to stay active. Don’t miss out on these and other great benefits that come with membership…renew today.
*** RENEW ONLINE for the fastest and most preferred method at www.asisonline.org/renew ***
If you wish to renew over the phone, please contact your ASIS International
Member Services Department at +1.703.519.6200 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Thank you for your membership and being part of the largest, most well-respected community of security management professionals worldwide. We hope to see you at the next Western Michigan ASIS Chapter event.